“Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” – Buddy Valastro
- All cakes are made using shared equipment that also processes nuts and gluten. Please note that I do not have a dedicated allergen-free kitchen. Whilst all precautions are made to avoid cross-contamination, I am unable to accommodate severe allergies.
- Please ensure you notify all guests of the risk of possible allergic reactions. All products are labelled with potential allergens and I am therefore not responsible for any allergic reactions that may occur.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due on confirmation of order. In the event of cancellation, these monies are forfeited and cannot be used toward any future cake purchases.
- The full balance of payment is due no later than 72 hours before collection / delivery.
- Delivery of your cake can be made at £0.45 pence per mile, which will also be payable 72 hours before delivery.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer. Bank details can be provided upon request.
- 72 hours is required for order changes and / or cancellations. All cakes are custom made just for you. When an order is placed, I reserve time, production resources and begin work on orders days in advance.
- If cancellation occurs less than 72 hours before collection / delivery, the full balance will be payable.
- I strive to ensure that all customers receive a cake that they love. However, if upon collection or delivery of your cake, you are not 100% satisfied with the look of your cake, you are not obliged to take the cake. If you choose not to take the cake, you will receive a refund of the balance paid.
- Once a cake is collected by you or your designated party, it is considered accepted. Refunds requested due to decorating style, colour choice or general design will not be honoured.
- Cake flavour and texture is subjective. Refunds requested due to flavour or texture after cake has been collected and accepted are only offered if the product is returned and the quality of the cake flavour or texture is determined not to meet my standards. Quality determination is at my own discretion.
- I reserve the right to use creative licence where I feel necessary in order to maintain the quality of my product and designs.
- I am not responsible for your cake once it has been collected. Nor am I responsible for damage once the cake has been delivered or set up at the venue.
- I reserve the right to use any photographs of my cakes for display or promotion without compensation to you.